modular vehicle barrier
The MVB-3X (Modular Vehicle Barrier) is a quick and lightweight certified modular vehicle barrier. The system is a certified ASTM, IWA-14 and PAS 68 standard mobile vehicle barrier. The MVB-3X was tested and rated to stop a 7.5-ton truck at 30 mph. The system was specially designed for urban areas, the protection of critical infrastructure and special events, law enforcement and military units worldwide.
- Enhances Safety and Supports Security Initiatives
- Lightweight – Easily Carried and Transferred
- Folds Compactly and Stows Away Efficiently
- ASTM-F2656-15 Tested and Certified
- Minimal Maintenance Required
- Easy and Quick Assembly – No Tools Required for a Quick Assembly for Immediate Threats
- High-Impact Capabilities
- Flexible Length for Any Size of Vehicle Route and Lane Width
- Transfers Momentum of Vehicle to the Ground
- Safety Lights and Signs Can Be Included
- Cost Effective
- Designed for Use on Sandy, Rocky and Rough Terrain; Gravel and Asphalt
- Suitable for Urban and High-Level Threat Areas and Events
- Basic Black and Yellow Color
- Energy-Absorbing Technology
We Exist for Your Protection
what they're saying
I want to take this opportunity to let you know how much we appreciate the efforts of you and your team in assisting with our security posture throughout the week of the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina. From the procurement of the fence product itself, to the set up and take down, your staff was professional every step of the way. Our folks and others had nothing but positive things to say about the appearance and functionality of the product. Please ensure your team and leadership receive this as this has been a wonderful partnership that we hope to continue with. Thank you to you and your team again.
As the former Construction Manager for the Front Gate (MILCON) project at Parris Island, SC, it is my pleasure to provide my input regarding the construction of this project. In my view, you and your team, brought unmatched qualities that ensured the successful completion of the Front Gate project. Honesty, diligence, knowledge, competence, reliability, experience, commitment, and professionalism are only some of them. However, the most impressive quality I observed was simply 'wanting to provide a great product'. It was that 'attitude' that helped overcome a wide array challenges in a timely manner. The successful completion of the Front Gate project is a great testament that, with the right people, a project can be done right, in time, and within budget.
Global GRAB is a powerful and strong defense company. The team is extremely helpful and operates a great facility.
The GRAB Barriers were selected because they were considered by the Provost Marshal’s Office to be the only Non-Lethal barrier that met or exceeded every State, Federal, and Army Standard for stopping a specific “Threat Vehicle” and with less risk to drivers and occupants.